H&R Street Performance SS Coil Overs are now available with polished stainless steel shock tubes. These new Coil Overs are shock damping adjustable allowing personalized tuning of the shock setting to suit driving needs for high performance or comfort. Height adjustability is made possible by fully threaded shock bodies and easy to adjust spring seats / locking rings. H&R ride development engineers have precisely plotted the perfect shock damping curves of each application for optimized handling and superb ride comfort. To ensure the best quality available H&R has partnered with world-renowned shock absorber specialist KONI to manufacture the shocks.
- Approximate Front Lowering: 1.5 - 2.5 in.
- Approximate Rear Lowering: 1.0 - 2.2 in.
- Adjustable shock damping
- Lowering height will vary on vehicles with factory sport suspensions such as BMW M-Technik, Mercedes-Benz Sport-line suspension, Audi-Sport suspension, etc.
- Lowering varies by engine size and model.
- Audi TT Quattro, TT Quattro Roadster AWD 1999 to 2006