These control arms were developed out of the desire to have the best rear control arms for the platform. They were designed to be “streetable” (no NVH with proprietary Polyurethane bushing), but also capable of surviving the most extreme track abuse.
A team of engineers in the community got together with Max and came up with a design that addressed all the known issues with the OEM and existing aftermarket adjustable control arms. The emphasis was put into having a design that would last longer than the usual Heim-jointed products, required little maintenance, while remaining free of NVH. Before releasing a product, physical load tests, FEA simulation, lots of track testing, and daily driving was done. The result is the “Madmax Adjustable Rear Control Arms” for the MK1 Audi TT quattro and VW MKIV R32. You will not find a more bullet-proof product for your TT/R32, if you drive you car aggressively or take it the track these are the adjustable links for you.
- All steel construction
- Lighter than OEM at 2.3 lbs each
- Gold anodized center tubes with no welds to break and deep inner threads
- Polyurethane ends with proprietary durometer
- Grease fittings for noise free operation for life
- Internal permanent lubricant coating with Molybdenum Disulfide
- Industrial grade powder coat finish on the ends
- Full adjustability on both ends to correct camber or toe